Report Charlie Self

Charlie Self, the world-famous woodworking magazine contributer once again displays his impeccable command of the English language. Bay Area Dave was only joking, but we seriously should draw more attention to Charlie so that the people in his "elite" circle truly understand what a sleaze bucket he really is. While insisting that he is "self-employed", it is clear that if the right people are informed of his vulgar side, it will totally have an effect on his career. I think we need to spread this around a bit so the big cheeses Charlie deals with find out what kind of a pig he really is. Start with the people over at woodcraft, but use your own judgement.

All right, already! I don't care if charlie is self employed, unemployed, white, black, ex-military, pacifist, pro-choice, anti-abortion, tee totaling, beer guzzling, gay, hetero, bi, tall, short, fat, skinny, left brained, right brained, no brained, healthy, sickly, handsome, ugly, bald, bushy headed, or any other irrelevant fact; I'd just like him to quit using the "F" word every time I happen upon his posts, which isn't often, but when I do, there it is, and he doesn't reserve it just for me and I was trying to make a point about a "writer" who goes on a public forum and then becomes an invective spewing twit who disrespects the language that he makes all or part of his living with. That's all. It was an OBSERVATION and a PLEA for him to clean up his act. He should know better. I don't write for a living. So MY on-line diatribes aren't a reflection of my professional life. Charlie's is, by the nature of the medium. If I was a contributor to a widely known publication I know that I'd watch what I wrote in public. Is that so hard to understand, people????? sigh... Me thinks some of you worship false idols.

dave

snipped-for-privacy@S.H wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

THIS is why I'm not a writer. I messed up sentence construction big time on, "I'd just like him to quit using the "F" word every time I happen > upon his posts, which isn't often, blah blah."

I should have written, "Every time I happen up

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Got no idea what Charlie did to get you whining so but my judgment is that anyone making a post like that without attaching a real name to it is a poor balless example of a man.

Reply to
Mike G

MY on-line diatribes are'nt a reflection of my professional life.

Well it's still a reflection of a part of you, isn't it, "dave".

Reply to
Jules

Some idiot wrote:> but use

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

as is your baiting posts. that's ALL you ever do. At least there is variety to my posts! :)

dave

Jules wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

You are Troll. You call people a Moron and then you have the nerve to complain about somone who uses the F word.

results and only 1 F word out of Charlie.

And the amount of swearing on that ng I think that is a good record. Especially, from someone questioning his service record.

Reply to
RKON

snipped-for-privacy@S.H drools:

Go for it. I have had no contact with or from Woodcraft since well before December of last year, so they'd love to hear from some troll writing about me.

Charlie Self "An unfulfilled vocation drains the color from a man's entire existence." Honore de Balzac

Reply to
Charlie Self

If I only read the portion you quoted I'd say the OP is a wise man, rather than an idiot...

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

I NEVER questioned his military record you M O R O N!!! Get your facts straight, you moron. Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron Moron

Bet you didn't use the right search criteria...

You are a liar!!

he has used the F word at least 4 times on various newsgroups, you stupid TWIT. I get so sick of people here who L I E. Not that it matters if it was 2 or 10 but I'm sick of your LYING, you MORON!

And you call me a troll...sheesh!

dave

*ck>

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

OK, well here I started out the day optimistic. Ah well.

(mumble...adjust filters...grumble...)

Reply to
Dave Hinz

ah, another satisfied customer.

dave

Dave H> >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

What'd you do Charlie, p**s in his Wheaties?

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Dave Dave Dave

I never said you questioned his service record. I worded as follows:

"5 results and only 1 F word out of Charlie. And the amount of swearing on that ng I think that is a good record. Especially, from someone questioning his service record"

Whi did Chalie swear at? You? No, the guy who was questioning his service record.

I never would have ever jumped in if you did not call me a Moron.

Again, coming from you Dave I take that as compliment.

Rich

PS. Dave do you take High Blood Pressure Medication?

*ck> >

Reply to
RKON

ah, a thousand pardons in this case, you WERE directing the comment about the other guy on the photo NG; not me. I see what you mean. Can you see how that could go either way without you explaining it? I have no problem admitting that I misunderstood your intent. As explained, that's a whole nother ball game. Kick my butt, and let's agree that I blew it!!

(But CS HAS used the F word 4 times in it's pure form on a variety of news groups. Not once. but let's not belabor the point. I don't want to quote each post. then I'd just be fueling the fire.)

dave

RK> Dave Dave Dave

*ck>

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Nahmie asks:

I just might have since I have abosutely no idea who C@SH is. Or what.

Charlie Self "An unfulfilled vocation drains the color from a man's entire existence." Honore de Balzac

Reply to
Charlie Self

Why don't you go back into hiding.

Reply to
Leon

Judging from the munged header, another gutless wonder. Munging ane-mail addy to avoid spam is one thing, hiding behind a munged header is entirely another. The good news is that the change to my filters seems to work, except for the reposted part of the thread. %-( Don't let the a$$holes bother you Charlie, it's one cost of keeping a higher profile.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Larry wrote:>If I only read the portion you quoted I'd say the OP is a wise man, rather

.

Please forgive me for not clarifying that this was the only intelligent thing that this idiot had written. But I still had to take it out of context to make it _appear_ intelligent. I was trying to emphasize the wise thing to do(use your own judgement), and should have "snipped", I suppose. Sorry. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom