Report Charlie Self

Just another incarnation of Bay Area Dave. Dave spends his entire day posting to newsgroups under a number of names. He knows what he's doing.

Reply to
Rich

You clearly care about Charlie Self in some way or you wouldn't spend so much time and effort posting about him.

This latest bunch of nonsense from you sounds like a 6 year old saying, "Mommy! Mommy! That man said a *bad* word!" Grow up Dave.

Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck

DUH! How about that! You DID figure out my intent. I thought it might sail over you head, as low as it sits.

dave

snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu wrote:

acksburg, Va.

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Your intent is to sound and act like a whiny 6 year old? You sure aim high, don't you?

Bill Ranck Blacskburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck

I'm gonna tell teacher on you. You hurted my feelings. (to quote a young woman recently seen on national TV). :)