adios muchachos

Necesito conseguir lejos de esta mierda por un rato.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

I'll translate:

"Necesito" - my neck and the part I sit on, "conseguir" - can see going "lesjos" - of juice "de esta" - the east "mierda por" - sweet red wine (to be) poured, {note, this is a local term and may not translate well} "un rato" - on the rodent.

Hope this helps...

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Beej

Reply to
Beej-in-GA

He needs to get far away from the crap around here for a while.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Reply to
Allen Epps

Via Google:

"I need to obtain far from this excrement by awhile."

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Later, Tom. I look forward to your return.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Ojala no retornes

Reply to
f/256

Vous devez laver votre âne plus souvent.

Reply to
Mr. Vice President

Ha, ha. Wouldn't that be "vaya con Dios?"

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Guardaremos quemarse casero de los fuegos. Via con Dios.

Dabit en Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Now that ya mention it. It's been about 20 years since I used any kind of Spanish and almost 35 since I used real Spanish. Oh well, it's the thought, sure wasn't the spelling. Tom, I'll miss you, and you writing. Come back if/when the crap dies down.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Sorry to see ya go but....

You denigrated others and the crowd roars... You get others to do your dirty deeds and the crowd reacts mindlessly... You taunt and purposely exaberate situations so they turned nasty and the crowd thinks that's okay...

You convinced others to do your dirty work rather than working out a solution yourself... You didn't have the common decency to admit you made a mistake in judgement... You weren't man enough to apologize... so you kept slinging mud... You're now looking for sympathy... You were called out - and you run...

You have wreaked more havoc here than most of the trolls but since you write cute stories - that's overlooked by most.

I'm certainly not winning any popularity contests by critizing your actions - but you were dead wrong.

If I can make one person pause and make them realize it is not okay to do things that way... I'll consider it worth the effort.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob

(snip)

Hm. I think I need to ask for a refund for this phrasebook. My hovercraft, it seems, is full of eels.

Reply to
Dave Hinz
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Can't blame you but just ignore the crap & savour the rest!

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

vaya con Dios, amigo. con Dios.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Stuff it.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Dave Balderstone wrote in news:020720041558268688%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca:

Also on topic: Illegitimi non carborundum.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

But first, look in the mirror. Your efforts are needed there.

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Ahhh, my leetle sex key-tone

I know, it's french but it's the only foreign bit I know.

UA100, who will stay in touch with TJW on the back channel and thinks maybe more could/would/should also...

Reply to
Unisaw A100