Recent projects [Clock and Fireplace]

clock is a prototype for a kit I will offer soon. Done is Sapele with black and red dyes, Tung, Shellac and black wax.

The fireplace surround is just rough installed and primed. It will be gloss white. It will have marble or tile hearth and the baseboards along the wall will wrap up along the front.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Both look real good. You're gonna need that fireplace soon.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I really like the clock, very nice design.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com