I have a gas fireplace and I have noticed a large amount of cold air
coming in through the fireplace into my living room. I want to know
if there is anything I can do to fix this. The fireplace is a prefab
and I have glass doors in place. I have heard some people mention
that you should see if you can close out the vent. However, I do not
believe this is the case for me. I was thinking of getting a magnetic
cover to close off the bottom grill when not in use. Any other
ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.