Pressure washer for tree spraying

Has anyone used a pressure washer for tree spraying?

I was thinking of getting one, but I would like to get dual use as a tree sprayer. Maybe some brands would be more feasible to try this than others.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
marc

You will only get apx 20 ft with a pressure washer, and if your chemicals are flameable forget it they could blow under the pressure.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Interesting idea?

Reply to