Gas fireplace

I have a blue flame in gas fireplace and burning of the eyes and nose.

Reply to
TimH72258

The blue flame is good but the eyes and nose problems are related to poor air venting.

Reply to
redzap78

replying to redzap78, TimH72258 wrote: I reinstalled the ceramic logs after cleaning the burner. In the process I found some instructions on how to arrange and clean the logs. Relit pilot and started the unit. There seem to be a clean burn now. Thanks.

Reply to
TimH72258