Here goes nothin',
308. Don't know official name, but they are placed on a framing square to
layout stair treads.
309. A dolly for metal working. It resembles my heel dolly, but with more
310. Don't know what this one is, looks like the material is brass, no size
311. Looks like a leather (or gasket) punch with extra "spikes", possibly
for a fastener, maybe a snap?
312. The way the pieces are aligned makes it hard to tell the size of the
pieces, that is probably intentional. My only guess is that the pieces get
smaller as they go up.
313. Miniature hacksaw, very handy.
314. Haven't a clue, although based on recent posts I might hazard a guess
that it is photographic in nature.