What is the binary group that is associated with this newsgroup?

I heard discussion of this when reading about the buck brothers chisles.

I saw Buck brothers Planes at Home Depot but I thought they were designed to encourage the purchase of power tools.

What is the binary group that is associated with this newsgroup?

Reply to
danger

A.B.P.W

Teamcasa

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (aka, abpw)

Reply to
Knothead