RE: Video: Bevel-Cutting Router Jig

A few weeks ago, some one was looking for a way to cut a bevel using a router.

This isn't exactly what will do that job but it might jiggle the old thought process.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

That *might* have been me...

Nope, not only not what I was trying to achieve, it is almost the exact opposite. BTW have not finished my little project but will post details when I do.

Reply to
William Bagwell

Man, a guy with a sharp plane would've had that done in the time it took to think about making that jig.

Reply to
-MIKE-