Re: Tips on life (Twayne need not read)

DRIVERS. If a car breaks down or stalls in front of you, beep your > horn

> and wave your arms frantically. This should help the car start and > send > them on their way.

----------------------------------------- My mother, then in her 80's, stalled her car at a traffic light.

As she tried to restart her car, the guy behind her began to blow his horn.

My mother, a red head of German ancestry, got out of her car and walked back to the horn blower and said, "Mister, if you will start my car, I'll blow your horn."

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Probably where he got his humour from.