Re: Ridgid Clearance Prices at the Borg >Test Tickle<

As Chief Electrical Engineer and a member of middle management I did not have the protection of a union when I was employed. Six months before I would have been vested the title of my position was changed to Engineering Manager and I suddenly was replaced by someone half my age and at half the price. I lost everything including my potential pension and the profit sharing money that was in the company under my name. It was all perfectly legal. In union there is strength.

Peace ~ Sir Edgar

Reply to
Sir Edgar