Re: RFD: rec.woodworking.moderated moderated

Heck, I have more than that in my pockets most of the time.

Reply to
J. Clarke

First liar hasn't got a chance, has he? 8-)

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

We're just getting started, Tom. Hell, when I was a kid, I used to _dream_ of only having to carry 4 computers around in my pockets...why, computers in those days were the size of cars, and we all had an even dozen of 'em to heft around. 'Course, we had onions tied to our belts in those days, as was the fashion, ...

Reply to
Dave Hinz