Re: Wnated Radial arm saw

>I'm based in Birmingham.

> >England? > >Alabama?

Michigan?

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I think only you can answer WHY.

Reply to
Leon

Georgia? Indiana? Illinois? Iowa? (I got tired of looking...)

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Reply to
John Corbett

Birmingham, England WHY by the way stands for What Have Yougot

Reply to
John Corbett

("N" stands for "nothing")

Reply to
Lee Gordon

TTSFTIHHTD.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:33:51 -0500, Unisaw A100 Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

ok, , ,

TTSFTIHHTD. thought that stood for. . .???

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

I thought that was it, but there weren't enough "Hs".

(1) It's an abbreviation.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

I knew I'd screw it up. I'm my worstest editor. Replace I Have with I've and we're back to good again.

By the way, I'm still working on Wnated.

Actually no. An abbreviation ends with a period as in abbrev.

Initializations are the first letter from each word strung together to make a string of letters that don't have a pronunciation like FWW, or more properly FW.

Acronyms on the other hand are also the first letter from each word but pronounce a word like radar. While teknikally not pronounceable SWMBO can and should be considered an acronym.

Please go back to your houses, nothing left to see here.

UA100, an initialization with numbers strung onto the end...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

You must have hired my editor.

Oh lookee, the others have all fallen asleep. Look how the drool spills out the corners of their mouths and make the couch all wet.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100