Re: Nascent Neander: Books on planes?

I would like some suggestions on information on planes. I recently

> acquired a couple of old timers (I think) that are fairly gunked and > rusted. Or does gunk prevent rust. Anyway, I am interested both in > brands/types/history and in the proper usage of each type. Any > suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There are a number of excellent web sites. Here's one that has lots of good links and references, including the hands-down best book, Garret Hack's _The Handplane Book_:

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

Sat, Sep 13, 2003, 6:25pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) claims: I would like some suggestions on information on planes.

Well, you weren't very specific, but this ought to get you started.

Pro means 'For' and Con means 'Against', you can safely say the opposite of 'Pro' is 'Con'. Can we then assume that the opposite of 'Progress' is 'Congress'? - Unknown

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 13 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Reply to
jo4hn

Reply to