Re: gloat for the week

Ebay them.

Today at an estate sale I picked up a Ryobi mini-biscuit joiner complete > with manual for $7. I seem to remember there was a (fixable) problem > with these, but for seven bucks I wasn't too worried about it :-). > > I also picked up a Disston D-8 from the 1905-1910 period for $2. > > Not major acquisitions, but worth a little scrounging time. > > -- > Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?
Reply to
jm

I have the Ryobi mini-biscuit joiner - I don't use it often but when I do use it I'm sure glad to have it.

I make sure to keep several jars of biscuits on hand - never know when they may become no longer available.

/// Smokey

Smokey

Uncle has one and he has no complaints with it. Seven bucks and working. U Suck.

Wes

Reply to
clutch