Re: FS: DJ-20 and DC-380

For sale Delta

> >DJ - 20 8 inch jointer three years old less than 100 board feet though >machine. >1 1/2 horsepower 220 volt single phase in A-1 condition. Approx 394 lbs. >1000.00 dollars firm >DC - 380 15 inch planer three years old less than 100 board feet though >machine 3 horsepower 220 single phase in A -1 condition Approx 340 lbs. >800.00 dollars firm > >Machines are located in Winter Springs Fl. 32708

I am sick to read this. I would love to upgrade my DJ-15 to a '20, and I've wanted a DC-380 for a long time. Not only that, but I'm in Ormond Beach and have a trailer.

So, what's the problem? I'm rehabbing a house there and am absolutely tapped. I wish I could...

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Or, as my dad used to say: "if the gutters were running with soup, I'd have a fork...."

Reply to
George

Nope... a DC-380 is a 15" planer...I got one ...

Does your DC-380 look like this > I'm confused, I have a DC380 and it is a 13" planer. Did delta make

Reply to
Pat Barber