INSPIRATION - HOUSE BOXES

Whoo, saw the prices, and took my breath away. I wonder how much that would be per board foot.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Joe Gorman

I love the comment "The interior is difficult to measure because it extends into the roof of the box." Translate to: "Hi, I'm a craftsman, but not only can't I do trivial High school math, I can't even find anyone to do it for me."

Jim H

Reply to
Jim Helfer

Thu, Jul 24, 2003, 3:46pm snipped-for-privacy@wtwarch.com (Jim=A0Helfer) says: =A0=A0=A0=A0I love the comment "The interior is difficult to measure because it extends into the roof of the box." Translate to: "Hi, I'm a craftsman, but not only can't I do trivial High school math, I can't even find anyone to do it for me."

I would agree with that, but only if you substitute the word "artist" for "craftsman".

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT