Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Seat Frames

What the hell, you only live once ...

Ready for webbing and upholstery:

Swingman

Well that looks cool! Find your guy yet?

Reply to
Leon

As always, superb work.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Well that looks cool! Find your guy yet?

Yeah, just walked back in from delivering the seat frames to him. He's older than I remember. LOL

Nice working in the shop this morning at this temperature (48-50F). Started from scratch, and finished, those seat web frames before lunch and never broke a sweat.

Reply to
Swingman

upholstery job.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Take my word for it; the pictures don't do them justice. They even have a hidden "keyed in" feature that you won't find on most of this type of furniture.

Seriously, Karl's work is superb. Those frames look like they were built in a machine shop then finished to look like wood.

Between him and Leon they could give a fella a complex!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Hey... Good to see you!

Reply to
Leon

NO kidding ...

Wabbut, he too es spensive!

LOL

Reply to
Swingman

Upholstered web frames attached.

... what is this??

designated location ... only took ten years.

general idea behind the madness ...

through the fog ...

Reply to
Swingman

They look great, The stain turned out nicely. 96 to go! :-)

Reply to
Leon

>>> Ummm ... what is this??

>>> In designated location ... only took ten years.

>>> The general idea behind the madness ...

>>> Onward through the fog ...

CREDITS: Compliments of the "recreational woodworking" group, of the "commercial kitchen cabinet builders" group. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Swingman wrote in news:p5OdneNUpLwlqZ3MnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

They look great especially in that wonderful surrounding!

Reply to
Han

>> Ummm ... what is this??

>> In designated location ... only took ten years.

>> The general idea behind the madness ...

>> Onward through the fog ...

If I ever made something as beautiful as those chairs it would be a sorry man who dared to rest his fat ass on it. :)

Reply to
Greg Guarino

Thanks ... don't mind them sitting so much, as how long they sit for.

Don't want them to be too comfortable. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Then you have made the decor entirely too inviting. When can I drop by?

Reply to
Greg Guarino

Anytime you're in the city or general vicinity, the phone is easy to find ... also being musicians, who at one time traveled over the country gigging, we are still a well known way station for the underground couch circuit, sometimes putting up entire road bands. :)

BTW, if you answer the phone while you're hear, and it's Yoko, I don't want to talk. LOL

Reply to
Swingman

They look quite perfect. Congratulations!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thanks, Bill ... there are indeed 48 screws, which even "recreational woodworking group member" chair makers of yore used for their corner bracing ... but indeed, no face frames joined by pocket holes, cabinet parts, or drawer slides from the "commercial kitchen cabinet builders" group! ;)

Swingman

>> Ummm ... what is this??

>> In designated location ... only took ten years.

>> The general idea behind the madness ...

>> Onward through the fog ...

I ran out of superlatives, long ago, to describe you work. sheesh. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Good color match on the upholstery. They really came out nice. Thanks for all the pictures you post, it inspires me to head to the shop.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M