Re: eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - dry fit of ALL aprons/location check

of course, Linda couldn't resist a quick location check:

the seat frame and upholstery (not shown), the seat height will be

+/- 1/2" taller than the previously existing stools, which is by design)

The upholstery will be done, color and style, thusly:

Swingman

>> And, of course, Linda couldn't resist a quick location check:

>> (With the seat frame and upholstery (not shown), the seat height will be

>Beautiful!I see you have a wood floor. I put teflon (or is it nylon?) glides on the bottom of the legs of my bar stools. Not a scratch in 5 years.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Thanks ..

Yep, screwed on nylon type is what's on the existing stools and I'll probably just swap 'em out.

Reply to
Swingman