RAS setup help

Hi, Just got a used craftsman RAS and after incorperating it into my side bench with my SCMS I find that I have to set it up to cut true, Any ideas on this process would be helpfull as I dont have a clue as where to start.

Thanks

Reply to
steve

The alignment process is described fully in the owner's manual. If you don't have one, you can get one from Sears.

Doug Miller

At my local library they have an excellent old book about tuning radial arm saws by Jon Eakes.

Reply to
rjb

The Jon Eakes book is available online to download. Try a search.

Reply to
Rumpty

i just downloaded that book, It was only $11.25 usd. and is packed with pretty good info.

Reply to
Rick Cox

D(id)AGS and found this:

it was out there somewhere! Complete writeup on RAS alignment procedure. Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow