Query Triton MOF001KC Router

Fine Woodworking, in a current review, states that this router eliminates the need for a lift. In other words you can just mount it directly to the router table and both lift and change bits from above the table. Anyone here had any experience with it?

Reply to
Joe Bleau

I have had one hanging for about 3 years.

Reply to
Leon

I didn't want to say anything but.......

Reply to
GeeDubb

HappyGilmore

For the other 49 years it has been at attention. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

You can get something for that now-a-days...or so I'm told.

Reply to
Robatoy