quality bandages

That's been answered. Endurance sports definitely cause heart issues.

I'd like to know more.

There's no reason one can't come back after a mild heart attack. As I said in another post, I've worked up from no stamina at all and bypass surgery to walking 15 miles a day. I don't run, though (my knees/feet wouldn't approve). I'll likely have to cut back over the next few weeks. I have things that I need to get done and my walking takes a lot of time.

Reply to
krw

I'm glad You are doing Better K after all those trials. I never intend to preach against Modern medicine. I have just made my own personal stand to avoid it until there is no other way out. All I can preach is try to be happy as long as it is possible. When faced with Death,Mourning,serious Illness or disaster; happiness becomes almost impossible. That's why personally speaking for myself and not preaching,I will count my blessings from my God. When that stuff strikes I hope to lean on that same God when it does. rick B.

Reply to
Rick the antique guy

Wasn't he the guy who single-handidly started the running craze --he wrote some book-- yet died of a heart attack before he reached fifty yrs. of age?

Besides, everyone and their dog has climbed Everest. Blind ppl, cripples. ex-Hell Angels, etc. It's a regular freeway to the summit. Heck, pay enough and someone will carry you up Everest!

Now, K2...... ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Let's see you do either.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Thank you. Nothing's perfect but I'm a lot better than I was last year.

As long as you don't mind the counter-preaching. ;-) I was where you are (though younger) and then it all started coming apart.

I hear ya! However, I got lucky and survived my obstinance.

I've never had a problem with happiness. Why would anyone want to live their life any other way?

Reply to
krw

Yeah, ever since Hillary's namesake did it, there's no challenge there anymore. ;-)

Reply to
krw

will look for this sounds good

Reply to
Electric Comet

no idea the ones i ran out of were a cloth type and stuck on for a long time

the new ones are different varieties of crap

one is a stiff plastic and comes off in minutes of any movement might be okay on the arm or leg but doubt it

other one is cloth but will not stick to itself so you wrap it around a finger and overlap and try to stick to the cloth and it comes off

will look for this sounds familiar

Reply to
Electric Comet

will look for this one

most here have not bothered with pre made bandages and use some kind of tape

Reply to
Electric Comet

Reply to
bnwelch

Electric Comet on Tue, 15 May 2018

12:07:18 -0700 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

I hate it when that happens. B-)

You can also use it to keep the bandaids closed.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I've found the plastic ones don't come off nearly as easily as fabric. Of course, that's not always a feature so I keep both around. The fabric ones are more comfortable, usually, but don't stick well to skin. They stick well to themselves, so are good for fingers and toes and where it stays dry. I get a lot of blisters on my toes (blister

-> scab over -> callous -> callous peels - repeat), so go through a fair number of them.

Reply to
krw