Product Support

One thing that I have been doing lately is trying to review the manual of tools online before I purchase the tool. Gives me a chance to read the manual and see how good the manual is before spending the money. One manufacturer that I can't find product manuals for online is DeWalt. Surprises me since DeWalt has a nice website. Maybe I just can't find them on the website, but I enter a model number and look for docs and wiring diagrams come up, so I'd think that the manual would be there as well. Anyone know where I can find DeWalt manuals online?

Reply to
Thomas Mitchell

Thomas Mitchell wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@askmeforit.com:

'll have to create an account but it's free. I got the manual for my ROS there.

Reply to
Casey Stamper

Reply to
Thomas Mitchell

FWIW, while the DeWalt site has lots of stuff and bright graphics, I think it is very badly organized and confusing. It is helpful that at the link for their 746 TS they have a reprint of an article ratings TS's, that's it.

Reply to
Igor

I've gotten a log-in ID for the site. The amount of spam I receive hasn't increased since signing up.

-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova