Pour spout for gal cans

hey, I do what i can glad it worked for ya

Reply to
ChairMan

a hole punch works well

Reply to
ChairMan

I have a tube, but it curls, and I don't want to fuss with it dropping in and out. I want something that will stay where I put it.

I move this spout from Alcohol to Mineral spirits.. I don't keep it on, I remove it to seal the can back up.

Good Idea though.I guess if I were to glue it down somehow.

======================================================================================= A little silicone on the gasket.

Reply to
CW

Make it w/ a slip ring mount instead of fixed by adding a washer around the base...

--

Reply to
dpb

Pat Barber

Why would I want a gas can spout?

The mouth is small on the cans.

BTW I just picked up a couple of new cans, and they went from soldered mouth to a plastic mouth which is even smaller.

So now I either need a new solution or I will have to transfer the can to an older can using a funnel. (SUCKS)

I'm not sure what type of plastic the cap is, and if I can mend anyth> >> I made a pour spout years ago. It's worked great , but it has a few

tiredofspam