To the Texas Duo Leon and Swingy

This is for you.

tiredofspam

indicated that he does not have the room.

My big concern would be the weight. Currently I am using 2, 4'x4' sheets laying on top of a 2x4 frame on 2 saw horses and that works for me.

But thanks for pointing that out! He has some other neat stuff, especially like his trailer.

Reply to
Leon

than the remaining space in my shop, without a project in it. :(

Thanks for the heads-up, though. Appreciate the thoughtfulness.

Reply to
Swingman

========================= My impression of this package is it is designed to be taken to the job site and set up as req'd.

Not designed for permanent setup.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Yep, I'd agree, but with limited space and a festool like setup. I figured they might want something like that to put out side their garage on nice days to have a work/assembly table.

It fit with the festooly logic too.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Really, No shit!!??

... but you still have to _store_ the SOB somewhere, eh?

Reply to
Swingman

"Sw> Really, No shit!!??

------------------------------------ Job site trailer?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Can I borrow yours, and when can you deliver it? :)

Reply to
Swingman

"Sw> Can I borrow yours, and when can you deliver it? :)

-------------------------------- $20K will make a down payment.

Strictly T&M for the balance.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

underneath the top all of the time--I think I'd get conked in the head by something. Maybe a removable "tool caddy" makes sense, since upon set up, you would probably want some tools handy.

Reply to
Bill

On Fri, 11 May 2012 14:22:46 -0500, Leon

The table size and construction is easily modified. Pictures and the entire build was discussed by the builder of the bench on the Festool Owner's Group. If you want, I'll find the link and post it for you.

Reply to
Dave

I would appreciate that if it is not too much trouble. Thank you Dave.

Reply to
Leon

On Sat, 12 May 2012 11:12:31 -0500, Leon

Here you go. If you have any questions about the workbench, then I'd suggest asking Ron himself on the FOG.

also built an ultimate mitre stand.

Dave

> He also built an ultimate mitre stand.

you Dave!