possible ww power gloat

My uncle that services porta potties found a 5 hp rota phase phase converter in the dumpster at a drilling site. He brought it home to me. It works.

Now I can look at 3ph tools should one interest me at the right price.

I'm thinking that this might be a gloat.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Curious:

  1. How's the billing work on those? Flat rates? Based on "capacity"?
  2. Where do the "Honey Trucks" dump their load?
Reply to
tnfkajs

At the Delta Unisaw factory.

Steve (Powermatic 65 owner)

Reply to
Steve

I have not a clue on the first and don't want to know, well, I know, it goes into a sanitary sewer system.

He wishes that billing would be based on 'cleanliness' of said porta potty. He really doesn't care that much as he is within a year of drawing his military pension. He was a machinist and he is very good at it. He just got tired of putting up with crap where he worked so now he puts up with crap where he works. He considered it an upgrade in position.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

: >Curious: : >

: >1. How's the billing work on those? Flat rates? Based on "capacity"? : >2. Where do the "Honey Trucks" dump their load? : : I have not a clue on the first and don't want to know, well, I know, : it goes into a sanitary sewer system. : : He wishes that billing would be based on 'cleanliness' of said porta : potty. He really doesn't care that much as he is within a year of : drawing his military pension. He was a machinist and he is very good : at it. He just got tired of putting up with crap where he worked so : now he puts up with crap where he works. He considered it an upgrade : in position. : : Wes : : :As my father-in-law, an x plumber used to put it, "your s*** is my meal ticket

Reply to
Bob Gramza