position of integral drawer slides

Gotcha! I was visualizing solid walls that the slides attached to also. The walls/panels would prevent the drawer from sliding side to side.

Reply to
Leon

I need space between drawer sides and partitions so that the sides can clear the face frame.

Reply to
dadiOH

And now for an opinion. If you pull the drawer completely out, would it be easier to see the slide to reinsert the drawer if the grove in the drawer side was closer to the top? Just a thought. Otherwise I don't see any advantage.

Reply to
Leon

I make whatever I choose to make. Time constraints were such that it was smarter to buy rather than make. If your wife was recovering from major surgery would you take care of her needs or build a cabinet?

I subbed out 95% of the bathroom work. Got rid of the tub and have a

60" shower that is easily accessed.
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski