please help with HVLP sprayer question

1) I am wondering if you can get the same "car type" glossy finish with a HVLP sprayer that you can with a compressor air sprayer??

2) For that matter can you use it to spray "car type" paints & clears coats??

3) Do people use HVLP spayers to paint cars??

I have a friend that used his compressor sprayer and car paint to metalic paint & clear coat some wood cabinets in his home office and it looks AWESOME. I would love to do the same thing but I would rather use a HVLP sprayer if I could achive the same type of finish.

Thank you in advance for any help regarding this matter!!

Peace, Duke

Reply to
Duke

George M. Kazaka

HVLP was invented so California body shops could meet the state pollution standards.

Reply to
My Old Tools
1 - The unit is capable of it, the question is, are you?

2 -Yes

3 - Yes
Reply to
Mike G