Pinging: Swingman

Just noticed Charlie Self reply to your reply to my Martha post. I can't see your post. Now I'm wondering if you have responded to other posts of mine today. Bottom line is if I don't respond to you it's not because I'm ignoring you; I can't see your posts (at least not ALL of them). I can see 4 or your posts made today.

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

... I just figured your were ignoring me. ;>)

And to think I was on the verge of praising Giganews for the past two months of good service.

Reply to
Swingman

Community service - if he can't see your post, it needs re-posting by someone else.

Reply to
Greg Millen

I see them fine.

Maybe Dave *plonked* you accidentally?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Poor baby ...

I am sure he wouldn't be the only one ... and not necessarily accidental. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Let's blame MY ISP. It's gotta be guilty of SOMETHING!

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave