Ping - You Houston Folks

John Cox Lumber Co. is selling their assets. Might be worth checking out.

Leon, no edge sander.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

But there is a drum sander.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. Don't anyone else bother to go there - I don't want the competition.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:tMmdnRvBHtQDTkLSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

The easiest flight to cancel is one that was never booked. :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

That drum sander caught my eye, but getting a piece of equipment from Houston to Wisconsin would be a PITA. So ... I'm building my own based on these plans:

Gramp's shop

Larry, there are a few items in Mosinee, WI.

Sonny