Ping Derby

Anything here look interesting?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Not particularly. Nice price on the clamps, but I'll bet it will go up.

Am I missing something that made you think of me?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

When I posted, I was thinking you were in the New Rochelle area, then after posting I realized you're in the Rochester area. I sense you have a reasonable shop for your doings and I just took a chance that you might need/want something else.... on the off chance the flammables cabinet or the clamps.

All for naught since I was wrong with location in the first place.

Reply to
Sonny

40-ish years ago, that might have worked since I grew up in NYC. Of course, I didn't have shop back then, so...

Anyway, thanks! Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Reply to
DerbyDad03