Ping Derby

An IRS auction/sale - E.F. Thresh Inc. - will be held in East Syracuse coming soon. Antique bar clamps look interesting, but it's the (maybe cheap, cheaper) lumber that might catch your fancy.... for that pergola. No cedar mentioned, though.

Click on the highlights for a preview of some items.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Thanks. I'll take a look.

SWMBO and I were just talking about the pergola less than 10 minutes before I saw your post.

Reply to
DerbyDad03