Unisaw for Sale @ Auction

I just came back from the University(of Missouri) surplus property warehouse. There is a Delta/Rockwell Unisaw to be sold that has(or seems to have) all it's parts and is in pretty good shape for it's age. In addition, there is a cabinet Delta/Rockwell belt(6" wide or so)/disc sander in good shape. These items were the property of the local(Columbia) school district. The sale is Jan 19, '05. The items are on the last aisle. The sale starts at 10 a.m. For more informaton, call 573-882-5053 which is the number of the surplus property warehouse. I would be there to bid on the items but I already have one of each and no more room for duplicates.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote