Ping Bill

As to that Peru sale, though a jointer isn't available, maybe keeping an ey e on the dust collectors or drill presses is an option.... Lots 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31 & 32.... if one of these has been a shop tool consideration. Lot 37 DC is 3 phase, the others are single phase.

I noticed there are Lot numbers missing. Seems, some items have been pull ed from the sale. Though it doesn't matter, now, in the initial preview, a 12" jointer was pictured... it's no longer among the preview pics. Poss ibly other jointers were pulled, also, as the preview list mentioned jointe rs. That list no longer lists jointers, at all. Makes me wonder if a fa ctory worker, or the like, had the option of purchasing an item, prior to t he sale.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Thanks Sonny. I saw your other post regarding the change to the inventory at the Peru sale. I'll keep my eyes open for a jointer, but I don't have an urgent need. Old machinery draws my eye... : ) You have way more space than I do!

Bill

Reply to
Bill