Plant ID

I was at a friend's house recently and they had a type of jew that had very small, dark green leaves and the plant was real bushy and full and looked great cascading down in a hanging basket. We've started up a greenhouse and they gave us a small sample to root but we need to know the real name of the plant.

They said it was called a "baby jew" or "afro jew" and they'd never heard it called anything else. I've looked and looked under those names and can't find anything. I saw a description for one type of jew that was close, but without seeing a real plant I couldn't tell. I have asked at a couple other houses and they didn't know the plant by either of those names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
Tom Scott

On 8/24/2005 7:39 AM US(ET), Tom Scott took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I don't know if it is politically correct, but the name I know is Wandering Jew. See here:

willshak