Penn State 1.5 HP DC - on sale

Usually this happens _after_ I buy something... Anyone looking for a dust collector: In a regular marketing e-mail from MLCS they have a link for $50 off the 1.5 HP Penn State DC w/ 1 micron bags. Along w/ the reviews, this helped close the deal for me on the 1HP versus 1.5 and PS versus Grizzly or Jet. $249 + $44 shipping. Includes 50' of 4" hose. Ordered Thursday night and due here Monday - which I think is pretty good. Including shipping, that is $40 more than the 1 HP PS (which comes w/ 12' of hose). My research also told me that this is a good deal against the competitors

-- the Jet is $299 at Amazon, free deliv (eventually), 30 mic bag.

Good 'til 9/1. FYI.

(BTW, I do recall the sub-1-mic arguments and do not disagree.)

PS: Usual caveats -- no connection to PS, etc.

Reply to
Igor

Sorry about that. To often that's been me, too. Well, there's next time.

Reply to
Igor