Peachtree Woodworking = Cheaptree

So does that make you a lying bastard for not having the kits on your website available that were, and still are, advertised to be available in late 2011 or is that an invalid analogy?

First of all thanks for visiting my website.

I think it is a bit of a stretch on the analogy. If I were taking orders on that promise and then not delivering I would say it was the very much the same, so I am nearly a lying bastard. I guess it takes one to know one.

I'll have to relearn my web content management system and change those pages.

Would you like a notification when these kits do become available?

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

On 11/12/2012 8:21 AM, Unquestionably Confused wrote: > On 11/11/2012 12:09 PM, Bill wrote: >> Ed Pawlowski wrote: >

In your mind, not mine. How could you be so familiar with my marginal utility for some rotary tools and batteries?

I agree that "audacity" is very close to the right word. I'm sorry if you don't like that I shared my experience. Who knows, maybe some of our words will get back to Robert Bosch?

Cheers, Bill

Reply to
Bill