Padding for plane knobs?

I checked it out, and that's really cool. Whenevery I used to make a mistake in tapping, I would have to start over or drill out the hole and use a bigger bolt. I never realized that I could just put in an insert to bring it back down to the right size.

Reply to
woodworker88

Got any auto junkyards? find a pistol grip shifter screw in a double machine stud and cut the threads you need and than screw in the grip to the existing hole.

Reply to
Ken Grunenberg