Outdoor Glider

Last year my wife and I stayed in Ft Lauderdale Fl. We ate a resturant that had outdoor gliders that you were served on. The gliders were not suspended. The glider had a base with a roler. The foot rest was part of teh base with teh roller,when you pushed againstthe foot rest the chair / bench and table would roll and teh rollers would go up a slight incline, Then when you release gravity would bring you back, This was not a fast moving glider and had only about1.5 feet of travel each side of center. Does anyone no where I could get plans tobuild this type of glider? Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed Varin

See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:10:44 GMT, Nova brought forth from the murky depths:

  • OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
  • meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
  • "death by music" *
Larry Jaques

The kit's $850. The plan (picture) is free.

Nova

That is exactly the glider I was refering to. Does anyone no were I can get the plans to build it? All that is offered on this website is the kit. Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed Varin

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:16:46 GMT, Nova brought forth from the murky depths:

In the future, please remember that when young Grasshoppah demands plans, he needs real, honest-to-goodness free plans. No more. No less. Listen to the sound of one head smacking.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development --Pandora *

Larry Jaques