Colorfin?? used for Builtins and Utility Cabinets.

A Brit friend told me abouit this stuff called Colorfin. I check on google and it came up at one place.
Has anyone ever worked with it? It sounds ideal but its lack of hits on google makes me wonder on its acceptance.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.