OT: Who Can Figure Out Where I Am Today?

Let's play Where's Waldo...err...I mean...DerbyDad.
I'm staying at an Airbnb for a graduation ceremony/family reunion. Here is the view from the kitchen table:
https://i.imgur.com/oNBVoeI.jpg
Where am I?
On 5/16/2019 12:45 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You are indoors, looking outside.
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 1:45:17 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I didn't know. I cheated and Googled it. https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/question/mountain-monograms/
Happy Vacationing!
Sonny
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 1:21:06 PM UTC-7, Sonny wrote:

You got it. And the N is for the University from which my son's GF got her doctorate and the reason we traveled here from Western NY.
Next week SWMBO and I will be heading to Portland, OR for some hiking and sightseeing.
It's nice to get away every now and then.
On Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 1:21:06 PM UTC-7, Sonny wrote:

Starting the hike...
https://i.imgur.com/N5TFOgw.jpg
The view from the top...
https://i.imgur.com/qCJ9QqN.jpg
On Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 10:11:45 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Nice view. That scenario seems remote. Have any quiet evenings on the pa tio, under clear skies? You might try some nighttime star gazing, as all t his month there should be lots of shooting stars. The peak showers occurr ed May 4th-6th, but there's still plenty to be viewed all this month for mu ch of the US. https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/everything-you-need-to-know-eta-a quarid-meteor-shower
Sonny
On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 8:53:15 AM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:

patio, under clear skies? You might try some nighttime star gazing, as all this month there should be lots of shooting stars. The peak showers occu rred May 4th-6th, but there's still plenty to be viewed all this month for much of the US.

-aquarid-meteor-shower

Quoted from the link: Halley’s Comet is the source of the Eta Aquariid meteor shower. Eve ry year, our planet Earth crosses the orbital path of Halley’s Come t in late April and May, so bits and pieces from this comet light up the ni ghttime as Eta Aquariid meteors. This shower is said to be active from Apri l 19 to May 20, although Earth plows most deeply into this stream of comet debris around May 5 or 6.
Sonny
On Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 6:53:15 AM UTC-7, Sonny wrote:

patio, under clear skies? You might try some nighttime star gazing, as all this month there should be lots of shooting stars. The peak showers occu rred May 4th-6th, but there's still plenty to be viewed all this month for much of the US.

-aquarid-meteor-shower

The weather is not conducive for evenings on the patio. Low 50's during the day, mostly cloudy and always breezy. Dress code for yesterday's party in the park was sweatshirts, hats, some wore gloves and more than a few car blankets were draped over sh oulders.
Right it's 42° and still breezy.
We spent Friday afternoon in the Grover Springs State Park pool. The pool i s fed from a 148° hot spring. Pool temps around 104°.
On 5/16/2019 1:45 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You are probably on the planed Earth.

Reno, NV
Next question...
On 5/16/2019 2:45 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

East, looking North on the compass.
On 5/16/2019 9:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That's a vector direction, not a position.