One more kiln question

Kiln will be 2x2x8. Can a heat lamp or lamps raise the temp sufficiently t o abet drying? Ideally, I would like to get it to 135 F to kill any critte rs. I plan on starting low — 85 F or so to avoid hardening, raisin g the temp as the moisture content decreases.

Yes. Scale it up as needed.
Light bulb kiln for Drying Wood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09xUNGTcg4
HTH

"DIY wood kiln. Everything you need to know to dry your own wood."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NE92rNyTY