Final kiln question

The kiln is built and running. 2x2x8 with fan on one end and dehumidifier o n the other. No heat source installed as of yet but I have a heat lamp and a temperature control unit ready to deploy.

I have the dehumidifier set at 45% as a guesstimate as I couldn?t f ind any counsel on what the appropriate level should be. Your thoughts?

It?s been running about 4 hours and has pulled out about a cup of w ater.

I?m hoping to bring the moisture content down from around 22% to 10 % or less in 8-10 weeks.

So ... in addition to the dehumidifier setting should I add the heat and wh at max temp should I shoot for?

Reply to
Gramps' shop