[OT] Waaaaay Off Topic: Aliens in Traffic Signal

...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution this picture is large so you can see detail.

Lawrence L'Hote

| ...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution | this picture is large so you can see detail. |

I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in your photo. What am I missing?

Morris Dovey

Morris Dovey wrote: p://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

Light keyhole shape in each lense of the traffic signal - head and shoulders of alien. The dark areas in the keyhole shape look like the large dark eyes you see in the typical picture of an "alien".

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Maybe this visual aide would help you 'see' it.

Lawrence L'Hote

Thanks.

Morris Dovey

:-)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

6 Reviews:

- Ryobi BT3100K Table Saw System

- Senco 41XP Finish Nailer (Review Update)

- "Orbiter" Drill Accessory

- "Vertiacc" Vertical Drill Press Accessory

- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler

- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

www

Hell, come to the Southern California area, you'll see aliens at every traffic signal.

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

Reply to