OT: trucks

Wed, Mar 9, 2005, 10:15am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.dot.net (Patriarch) says: That's truly unfortunate...

Nah, it's not an early Vette, but it is a replicat of the original show car Nomad wagon.

You want a real Vette wagon, here you go.

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Yep, my lowly Dodge Ram extended cab with a 6' bed does what I need it to do, and SWMBO would rather ride in it than her Toyota Avalon on a long trip (not me, I have to pay for the gas)

As far as hauling sheetgoods and lumber in a 6' bed, simply laying a short

2x4 crosswise behind the tail gate will give a stack of 8 - 10" lumber or plywood enough angle to keep it from shifting out the back providing you exercise prudence in driving, as you should with any load.
Reply to
Swingman

My kids call those things lego trucks. My wife calls them tupperware.

Larry Jaques wrote:

Reply to
Grant P. Beagles

Reply to
Phisherman

80-82 Vette wagon (could not tell the exact year) would never be in my Garage.... (I have room one one more & am looking)

Bob Griffiths

68 SS 396 Chevelle 62 64 72 76 & 95 Corvettes

Oh...I drive a Dodge Dakota every day....makes this on topic lol and itb hauls lumber then any of the others...

Reply to
Bob G.