OT: Totally

Not much to do with wood, but good to sort out the so called experts ;)

John B

Doug Miller
14 out of 20 correct ... but without tactile input, artistry can even fool the experts.
Reply to
Swingman

Out of 40 breasts, I got 16 right, 16 left, I missed 8 breasts for a total of 4 wrong. All the ones I missed were fakes I believed to be real. Sure looked good, er, real to me. Tom

Reply to
tom

The John B entity posted thusly:

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Huuum, must be lack of experience or just my eyesight. Only 13 correct

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust
18 out of 20 right.

Hmmmm....

For sale: slightly used woodworking tools... :-)

--jeff

"Sweet Sawdust" wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey Picciotto

Hockey. I got 16 out of 20 with one eye closed. ;~) However it would have been more fun with the touchy feely method added.

Reply to
Leon
17 / 20

Those last ones got me!

Searcher

Reply to
Searcher

Dear Sir:

Would it be possible for you to arrange for me to take this test in Braille?

Reply to
Tom Watson

LMAO - 18 out of 20

and I think number 18 are man-breasts on a drag queen.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

As a healthcare professional, I fancy I have better powers of observation than the average man. However, I scored 17 out of 20 myself. There were two fakes I thought were real and one real I thought was fake.

Obviously more study is required on my part.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
16 outta 20.

I just went by what I liked and didn't like.

"Fool me once....."

Reply to
Robatoy

I missed 4, and I sure enjoyed the test! :)

dave

Reply to
David

SWMBO got 16 out of 20 also ... you must be in better touch with your feminine side than me. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Really? Did you date him?

dave

Reply to
David

Yes sir, it would. please send me asap the specifics for your braille monitor.

Reply to
Steve Peterson

One thing I noticed after looking at my score, was that the ones that were most symmetrical in size and shape (forget about size for now) had the best chance of being altered.

I once had a girlfriend who fretted over the fact that one was noticeably bigger than the other. While I was always unable to see it, I usually offered to work on the smaller one with the intent to make it bigger to match its companion.

Reply to
Upscale

er

Reply to