OT: Totally

LOL ... mine made the mistake of coming up behind me to look over my shoulder, with the expected results.

Reply to
Swingman

So how did it feel to be slapped up side the head? :)

Dave

Reply to
David

Ohhh ... thank you.

When they legalized topless beach wear in Ontario, the ones that took advantage of that always seem to have brush-cuts, carry trucker wallets, comfortable shoes and had EAT ME tattooed on their knuckles....and stretch marks which made them look they had a head-on collision with an accordion.

The lemonade-type stand I put up at the beach, proclaiming on a large sign: "Application Of Suntan Lotion Only $5.00" didn't work too well, till I offered to pay $10.00.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Frank S.

Drool does nasty things to a keyboard. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Buggers up the front of your shirt to ;) John

Reply to
John B

Ten outta twenty. I'm just not a breast man, I see.

Reply to
LQQkIE YONDER