Tom Veatch

Author: "Apparently, the heist's mastermind failed to realize they make cordless drills."

lmao!

Reply to
-MIKE-

I wonder if he bought the extension cords or did he steal them too? I can't imagine this tool wizard actually having any extension cords laying around. And if he did, the would be those lightweight christmas light cords.

That is funny. But for the task at hand, a hacksaw may have been better suited. At least it would not have needed 470 feet of extension cord!

Reply to
Lee Michaels