Greenhouse

Hi all,

I want to share with all of you what i got in my Greenhouse... Its my first gardening in my live... I have red tomatoes and gree cucumber in there now, last week i added some beets in and planning t add some roses... What do u have in your Greenhouse or Garden

-- Motilek

Reply to
Motilek

I posted this to a greenhouse group a few weeks ago.....

I took an inventory of what is currently growing in our new GH.

Cucumber vine with about 5 cukes in various stages and lots of flowers.

3 Four o'clocks in a bucket blooming. Lavender in bloom Poppy seedlings Cilantro being harvested Tomato vine with 4 ripe toms, a few blossoms but no new fruit. Parsley Basil 2 small pots of Mossrose in bloom. Ornamental Pepper plant 2 young lettuce seedlings 2 tomato seedlings Bay tree Bucket full of giant Zinnias in bloom 15 year old Banana plant from house. Bachelor Buttons Dill Small tropical rose bush 3 cotton plants in a bucket about ready to bloom Coleus Radish seedlings. Abutilon Moth Orchid

For more on the banana, see...

Jack Schmidling

Tropical rose?

Reply to
Travis

And you have all of these in you garden? Unbelievable ...

-- Motilek

Reply to
Motilek

Motilek expounded: